The 1855/4 Liberty Octagonal One Dollar Gold coin is a nice piece of Americana. California fractional Gold coins were produced between 1852 and 1876 and were used as a method of commerce for California pioneers.
- Issued by Antoine Louis Nouizillet, a jeweler who produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1852 until 1858.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Rarity rating of High R.4 with about 76 to 100 known.
- Obverse: Features Liberty encircled by 10 stars.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a wreath.
Protect and display your Octagonal Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Liberty Octagonal Gold coin to your cart today!