Guinevere is the second of six coins released which will be two-per-year over the next 3 years. This coin incorporates a mix of proof, polished and matte finishes to give the coin depth and an added level of realism.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is presented in a capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Quality: SmartMinting, Proof, Matte and polished finishes.
- Obverse: Depicts Guinevere, outside the castle with Sir Lancelot's shield under the tree.
- Reverse: Features the Queens effigy which sits in the middle of the iconic Round Table. Surrounding the table and set around the rim, are twelve knights, helmets in hand, and holding the swords inwards in the classic pose. The design comes in stunning high relief with a beautiful finish.
This coin will be the perfect addition to any collection. Add this Ultra High Relief coin to your cart today!
The theme of this series is one that is surprisingly under-represented in numismatics, namely the Arthurian legends. Rich in detail, the story of King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table, Merlin and Excalibur have captivated people for over a thousand years.
Guinevere, was the wife of legendary King Arthur. In medieval romances, one of the most prominent story arcs is Queen Guinevere's love affair with her husband's chief knight, Lancelot.
Choice Mint has rapidly earned itself an enviable reputation among the legions of modern coin collectors.