This 1901 Liberty Head Nickel has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in Proof-66 condition.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Proof-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V representing the denomination.
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1901 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!