Since the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Manx Cat series has become one of the most popular Gold bullion series in the world. 1996 saw the issue of another wonderful coin, this time depicting an image of the Burmese cats.
- Five coins containing 1.84 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes with original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited presentation of 5,000 sets.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: Depicts a lovely Burmese Cat.
- Face value backed by Isle of Man government.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or cat lover. Add this 1996 Gold Cat set to your cart today!
The Burmese is a breed of domestic cat originating in Thailand. Most modern Burmese are descendants of one female cat called Wong Mau, which was brought from Burma to America in 1930 and bred with American Siamese.