This variety has a large die break on Liberty's jaw, which is very noticeable with the naked eye, and is one of the Top-50 Peace Dollar varieties. It has still retained an MS-62 grade from PCGS, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1923 Peace Dollar to your cart today!