This is a nice coin with rainbow toning on the obverse and reverse.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Total original mintage of only 9,660 coins.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accoladed heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Features the Denver mintmark “D” on the obverse to the right of the denomination.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1936-D Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin commemorates the centennial of the admission of Arkansas to the Union. This is another commemorative half dollar where there is some confusion as to which side is the obverse and which is the reverse.