Series 1928-A $1 Silver Certificate in Extra Fine condition featuring the "Funny Back".
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These Silver Certificates are in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Series 1928-A with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Signatures are Woods/Mellon and Friedberg#1601.