1916 Buffalo Nickel Double Die Obverse MS-61 NGC
This 1916 Buffalo Nickel Double Die Obverse has been certified as MS-61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 2 coins!
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 11 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a flat plain.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Buffalo Nickel Double Die Obverse by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1916 Buffalo Nickel Double Die Obverse graded MS-61 by NGC to your cart today!