Here is a Series 1934 $1 Silver Certificate. A well-circulated but intact specimen of this popular one year type. Affordable for the beginning collector!
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Heavily circulated examples in Very Good condition.
- Last printed in early 1935 and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Notes from series 1934 were the last to feature the Funnyback design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million) but saw extensive circulation during the later years of the Great Depression, making nice specimens highly sought after. Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1606.