These transitional series notes are popular, and getting harder to come by as the years pass. Great notes for a currency type set!
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated examples in Very Fine condition.
- Last printed in early 1935 and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Notes from series 1934 were the last to feature the Funnyback design.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1606.
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million), but saw extensive circulation during the later years of the Great Depression making nice specimens such as this highly sought after by collectors. Desirable as a one year type issue, and being over 80 years old, these notes are not that easy to find!