Only $32.99 per item!
These transitional series notes are popular, and getting harder to come by as the years pass. This 1934 $1 Silver Certificate is in Very Fine condition. Friedberg #1606.
- This denomination and type was issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930's and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes from series 1934 were thw last to feature the Funnyback design.
- Circulated examples in Very Fine condition.
- Last printed in early 1935 and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million), but saw extensive circulation during the later years of the Great Depression making nice specimens such as this highly sought after by collectors. Add one of these great collectors items to your cart today!Also desirable as a one year type issue, and being over 80 years old, are not that easy to find! Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg#1606.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|