Smallest Gold coin from the series, "Big Five". Great way to add just a small amount of Gold to your portfolio. The "Big Five" is used to describe the five most difficult animals to hunt in Africa.
- Contains 1/2 gram of Gold.
- Comes in an original capsule.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of a leopard head with the African continent in the background.
- Reverse: The Cameroon Coat of Arms and the date adorn the reverse of this coin along with the face value.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2017 Cameroon Leopard Proof coin to your cart today!
Countries where all the members of the Big Five can be found are: Uganda, Namibia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Botswana and the Republic of Cameroon.
This series started in 2013 with the Rhino and the original country of issue was Republic of Congo. This is the second year for Cameroon to be the country of issue.