Amazing that this coin circulated as long as it did with an error that large. This coin was struck 15% off center and has nice even surfaces in terms of both wear and color. A great find for any error enthusiast.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Fine-15 condition of the coin.
- PCGS has attributed this error coin as being struck 15% off center.
- Mintage of 5,168,270 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1900-S Barber Dime error coin to your cart today!