This blazer features an amazing strike with bright zinc surfaces throughout. Saved for over 70 years to keep it in Mint State condition. This mint error was struck 5% off center.
- Comprised of zinc plated steel.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- PCGS has attributed this mint error as being struck 5% off center.
- Mintage of 191,550,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 1943-S Lincoln Cent mint error would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!