This collection of 12 coins features the world famous paintings of the most distinguished European painters. The "Girl with a Pearl Earring" by Johannes Vermeer is the first release of the series.
- Contains .563 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 555 coins.
- Obverse: Included is the country of issue, face value and fineness.
- Reverse: Features the painting by Johannes Vermeer. In beautiful color, the image shows a girl with a headscarf and a pearl earring.
This masterpiece is often referred to as the "Mona Lisa of the North". An outstanding masterpiece as a painting and a Silver coin. Add this Silver Girl with a Pearl Earring coin to your cart today!