This 1997 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle has been certified as MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 27,100.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1997 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle graded MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!