A nice evenly worn, circulated coin with a clear and readable date. A great addition to any circulated set.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- With a mintage of only 1,836,000, the 1919-S is one of the tougher dates in the Standing Liberty Quarters series.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!