A blast white, brilliant uncirculated coin that would fit nicely into any Uncirculated set of Walkers.
- Contains .3617 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in an American flag while walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!