The Gold American Eagle is loved around the world for its classic design. These issues have been graded a perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC and feature the 25th anniversary label, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Displays a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y., featuring the “W” mintmark.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box ideal for certified coins to your order.
The beloved Gold Eagle design gains even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!