Graded MS-70 by PCGS from a mintage of 30,000 coins! Celebrate the Year of the Horse with this superb example. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Labels of our choice.