This Liberty Seated Dollar has a low mintage of only 24,500 pieces. This coin has a nice original look.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-35 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Mintage of only 24,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1845 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!