This is a nice original coin with light toning. A nice tough to find early date.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated and graded by PCGS as MS-64.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the "S" mintmark from the San Francisco Mint.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1934-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!