This 1872 $3 Gold Princess has been certified as AU-55 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 2,000.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $3 Gold Princess by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1872 $3 Gold Princess graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!