This 1810 Brazil Gold 6,400 Reis has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 7 coins!
- Contains .423 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Population of 7 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a right facing bust of Prince Regent John.
- Reverse: Depicts the royal coat of arms of Brazil.
Showcase your certified Brazil Gold 6,400 Reis by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1810 Brazil Gold 6,400 Reis graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!