Only $79.99 per coin over spot!
This coin has been struck through the reverse on the Queen's chin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Mint Error strike through. Multiple coins are available and may slightly vary.
- Celebrates 30 years of the Gold Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- Features a radial sunburst design that adds anti-counterfeiting protection to your investment.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This 2017 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia MS-67 PCGS Mint Error coin to your cart today!
Steadfast and confident, Britannia is a symbol of resilience and strength. In 2017, The Royal Mint commemorates the 30th year since Britannia’s bullion design was launched to market. Sculptor Philip Nathan, the designer of the first Britannia bullion in 1987, envisaged her as a classic and evolving icon. In these editions to the bullion collection, she stands firm as a powerful gale whips around her shield, Corinthian helmet and olive branch. This design features a radial sunburst at her back.