The U.S. Mint changes the design on Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. Add this near perfect example to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near Perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble to the Constitution "To Promote General Welfare." Displays a young America looking out to her future with interlocking gears behind her, symbolizing the connections between the national government and the 50 states.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!