This stunning release is a replica of the 1930s poster for the Disney cartoon "Mickey's Revue".
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes in a perspex presentation box, allowing easy display, as well as a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features a replica image of the 1930s poster for the Disney cartoon "Mickey's Revue". The design incorporates both color and engraving effects adding even more detail.
Mickey Mouse is one of the most beloved cartoon characters of all time. Add this 1 oz Silver Disney coin to your cart today!
This delightful black and white cartoon, circa 1932, features Mickey Mouse playing as a orchestra conductor at a small stage production house. Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Dippy Dawg (later known as Goofy), Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are all a part of the song and dance show. A mother cat and her kittens, living below the stage, join in the hysterics driving Mickey and Minnie crazy as they complete the last performance of the show.