Rare Russian 4-coin Gold Proof set featuring the world famous Swan Lake Ballet. The set contains the 10, 25, 50 and 100 Rouble Gold coins with a low mintage of only 500 sets.
The total actual Gold weight of the set is 0.900 oz. Each coin has a depiction of Swan Lake Ballet on the reverse and a double-headed eagle is on each obverse.
- Contains .9 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coins.
- Grades are as follows: 100 Roubles - PF69, 50 Roubles - PF70, 25 Roubles - PF69, 10 Roubles PF-70.
- Obverses: Design of Russian ballet of Swan Lake changing by denomination.
- Reverses: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, the famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Cyrillic letters.
- Struck at the Leningrad Mint.
Add this highly collectible and rare proof 4-coin set of the Russian Swan Lake Ballet to your collection today!