This Silver Half Dollar coin was minted to honor the 100th anniversary of Maine's admission into the union in 1820. It has been certified an MS-66 by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci, who also designed the Peace Silver Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts the Maine State Seal with "United States of America" above" and the face value below.
- Reverse: Reads" Maine Centennial 1820-1920" within a pine cone wreath.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1920 Maine Half Dollar to your cart today!