The 1995-W Silver Eagle has a mintage of 30,125 coins, making it a key date of the Proof Silver Eagle series. This near-perfect example bears the signature of John Mercanti, designer of the coin's famous reverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Key date with a mintage of only 30,125 coins.
- Population of only 98 hand-signed by former Chief Engraver John Mercanti.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!