Even today, the Samurai, the fighters of Old Japan, are steeped in legend. This 4-piece collection contains authentic Gold and Silver bars (bar money) from the time of the last Samurai.
- Unusual rectangular shaped coins.
- Collection contains one 1 Shu-Gin, 2 Shu-Ban-Kin, 1 Bu-Gin and 2 Bu-Ban-Kin each.
- Coins are in Fine to Extra Fine condition and housed in a wooden box along with a certificate.
- Obverses: Kiri crests above denomination in Japanese lettering.
- Reverses: Initials of the Mint Official and his signature below in Japanese lettering.
- Minted under the Shogun regime from 1853-1869.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this highly collectible and educational coin bar set of the Japanese Samurai to your collection today!