Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known as Vladimir Lenin, is internationally regarded as one of the best-known revolutionaries. The Marxist theorist and communist politician was one of the founders of the Soviet Union.
- Contains two 1 Rouble coins and a 20 Pfennig stamp from the German Democratic Republic featuring the portrait of Lenin.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- Each set comes with its own certificate of authenticity and background story.
- Obverses: One coin shows the right facing portrait of Lenin, the other shows a standing Lenin with his right arm raised to the sky.
- Reverses: Both depict the coat of arms of the Soviet Union, denomination and date in Cyrillic lettering.
Add this historical collection containing two coins featuring portraits of Vladimir Lenin to your cart today!