First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This .9999 fine Gold coin honors the First Lady Patricia Nixon. This coin was graded PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the PR-70 DCAM condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Patricia Nixon.
- Reverse: Displays stylized figures standing hand–in–hand surrounding a globe, symbolizing Mrs. Nixon’s commitment to volunteerism around the world.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential "First Ladies" who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
As first lady, Mrs. Nixon encouraged the spirit of volunteerism. Genuinely concerned about people, she visited Peru following a devastating earthquake, and spent hours walking through debris and comforting survivors. She also visited South Vietnam, becoming the First Lady to visit a combat zone. Following her husband's resignation, the Nixon’s returned to their estate in San Clemente, California. She passed away in 1993.