With a mintage of just 7,009 coins, these beautiful .9995 Platinum coins are not often found. Each coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows an up-close image of the Statue of Liberty with "E Pluribus Unum" along her arm.
- Reverse: Features an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring at sunrise with “United States of America” above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Platinum bullion is less commonly thought of as an investment piece than other Precious Metals, but these Platinum Eagles add patriotic beauty to the great investment appeal. Add this 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum American Eagles -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?The American Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. To buy U.S. Platinum Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|