This 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 559 coins!
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
- This coin has a mintage of 27,860,000.
- Population of 559 coins at this grade level with 379 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1920 Standing Liberty Quarter graded MS-64 by PCGS to your cart today!