As low as $64.99 per coin over spot!
This .9999 fine Gold coin features the image of Darth Vader. This coin has a limited worldwide mintage of 25,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close up image of Darth Vader in a polished finish. Darth is set against a satin matte background featuring the Imperial logo.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .9999 fine Gold. Add this 1 oz Star Wars Darth Vader coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force, becoming the Sith Lord known as Darth Vader and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor, the evil Darth Sidious, for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance that was led by Luke and Leia. But there was still good in him…
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.