The Somalian Elephant coins are known for their beautiful renditions of this majestic creature and this graded coin includes the ANA Chicago Privy Mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of only 100.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Similar to 2014's design, the 2015 shows a cow and her calf as they walk through the plains of Africa. Trees and birds can be seen in the distance behind them. Above the trees is the ANA Chicago Privy mark in an oval. Chicago's iconic Willis Tower is visible with the ANA engraving. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold Elephant in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2015 Gold Somalian Elephant privy mark to your cart today!
The 2015 World's Fair of Money took place in Chicago, IL and was hosted by the American Numismatic Association.