Perfect Mint State-70 Gold Somalia Elephants. The 2015 one oz Gold Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of this coin.
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Similar to 2014's design, the 2015 shows a cow and her calf as they walk through the plains of Africa. Trees and birds can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this perfectly graded 2015 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!