Here's a nice Series 1922 $100 Gold Certificate with a portrait of Senator Thomas Hart Benton at left. Notes of this caliber are highly sought after by accomplished currency collectors!
- Last of the large size Gold Certificates.
- Housed in an inert Mylar sleeve by PCGS.
- Certified as Very Fine-35 by PCGS.
- Face: Features a portrait of Senator Thomas Hart Benton at left with the obligation at the center.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. Eagle at center with a large "C" at left.
This series is from an era in U.S. currency when our paper money was backed by Gold. This type with its older design and artistry is sought after by collectors. Add this classic piece of currency to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1215.