A beautiful deep mirror in the fields on the obverse and reverse. This coin is worth over $1,000 in the next grade up.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition and designation of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust".
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1879-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!