This blazer features an amazing strike with bright zinc surfaces throughout. A perfect example of the series and a perfect way to start your high end Lincoln Set.
- Comprised of zinc plated steel.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 191,550,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!