This note is commonly known as the Black Eagle note and features small portraits of Presidents Lincoln and Grant. This is a neat group of 4 consecutively numbered Black Eagle notes, all graded by PMG with the EPQ designation.
- Printed between March of 1915 and November of 1919.
- Housed in inert mylar currency sleeves and graded CU-63/64/65 EPQ by PMG.
- 4 Consecutively numbered notes.
- Low serial numbered notes.
- Face: Large eagle with its wings spread perched above small portraits of Lincoln and Grant.
- Back: Obligation language at center with the denomination surrounding among stylized scrollwork.
- Serial # D46504 - CU-65 EPQ PMG
- Serial # D46505 - CU-63 EPQ PMG
- Serial # D46506 - CU-64 EPQ PMG
- Serial # D46507 - CU-64 EPQ PMG
This group of notes is in nice Crisp Uncirculated condition. Add this set of four 1899 $1.00 Silver Certificates to your cart today!
Rarely do you find notes in consecutive order this nice!
Signature combination of Lyons/Roberts—Friedberg #226a.