The 2006 Silver Lunar Year of the Dog coin has a mintage of 5,080 pieces and features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among rocks and grass. The low mintage adds to the coins desirability.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- One of 2 graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Mintage of 5,080 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass along with the Chinese character for “dog”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Dog coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2006 Australia 5 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!