The collaborative design of the 2007 Silver Lunar Year of the Pig features a pig standing in a bed of flowers. Only 4 graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes certified by NGC in MS-69.
- Key date with a mintage of 3,229 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The spectacular lunar Pig design is shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Ninth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!