Only $6.99 per item!
Series 1935-H $1 Silver Certificate. This is the last of this series to be issued. These notes were released into circulation in the early 1960s and had a modest printing of just over 30 million. These are Extra Fine examples.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated examples in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design similar to our current $1 bill.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, the Series 1935-H had an original printing of only 30,520,000! This is a very small number when compared to most One Dollar Silver Certificates. Nice lightly circulated examples of this issue are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collectors items to your cart today!
Series 1935-H with Granahan/Dillon signatures and Friedberg#1618.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|