Series 1935-H $1 Silver Certificate were the last of this series to be issued. These Extra Fine examples are very affordable for beginning currency collectors!
- Used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated examples in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of the current $1 bill.
Granahan/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1618.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, the Series 1935-H had an original printing of only 30,520,000. This is a very small number when compared to most One Dollar Silver Certificates.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|