|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
Series 1935-H $1 Silver Certificate were the last of this series to be issued. These Extra Fine examples are very affordable for beginning currency collectors!
- Used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated examples in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of the current $1 bill.
Granahan/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1618.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, the Series 1935-H had an original printing of only 30,520,000. This is a very small number when compared to most One Dollar Silver Certificates.