For generations, the fantasy musical "The Wizard of Oz" has held a cherished place in popular culture. The tale tells the story of Dorothy, a Kansas farm girl transported to the magical Land of Oz.
With its extraordinary special effects, costumes and sets rendered in vibrant colors, The Wizard of Oz represents one of the all-time greatest achievements in movie magic. The dazzling, sequined ruby red slippers were intentionally designed to stand out in contrast to the Yellow Brick Road.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver with a diameter of 50 mm. Most 1 oz Silver coins have a diameter of 38 mm.
- Comes graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Cook Islands “5 Dollars”.
- Reverse: The design focuses on the red slipper.
- Struck by BH Meyer in Germany utilizing their SmartMinting technology to create incredible relief.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Wizard of Oz coin to your cart today!