This coin features a pleasant patina with nice luster. A solid MS-64 graded by NGC.
- Mintage of 18,870,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1911 Barber Dime to your cart today!