A beautiful blast white coin dripping with luster. Slightly prooflike fields which enhances the overall appearance of the coin. Strong frosty devices and a sharp strike! This would fit nicely into any higher end Liberty V Nickel set!
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 5,474,300 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral "V".
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1883 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!