This 1798 Large Cent with the second hairstyle has been certified as Very Fine-20 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. Early Large Cents are extremely hard to get into problem free holders.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,841,745
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Very Fine-20 condition.
- Attributed on the holder as Sheldon 166.
- Obverse: Depicts a Draped Bust representation of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the words "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "ONE CENT" inside the legend. The denomination of 1/100 is at the bottom.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Large Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1798 Large Cent 2nd Hairstyle to your cart today!