A tough to come by note, graded in a problem free holder. This Series 1923 Legal Tender issue has been certified Choice Crisp Uncirculated-63 by PMG and designated as having Exceptional Paper Quality.
- The last issue of Large Size U.S. Notes in the $1.00 denomination.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- Certified CU-63 EPQ by PMG.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of this type in the Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type highly sought after by serious currency collectors. Add this 1923 $1 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #40.