This 1882-S Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by NGC as an MS-66 and features beautiful sunkissed toning with bright oranges and yellows and hints of red on the obverse. The reverse is blast white.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1882-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!